I am from the planet Zatar, but now I live in Chicago. You’d be surprised how similar the two places are. One part of the planet is call Canaryville. Also on Zatar, we have a group of people called Cub’s fans. And, wouldn’t you know it, my people are called Blackhawks. Blackhawks can fly and Cub’s fans can’t, but they hang upside down in trees like bats, and we can’t do that. Cub’s fans laugh every time they see us, because when you’re hanging upside down, everyone you see seems to be bouncing. Since we can’t hang upside down, we’ll just have to take their word for it. Thanks, I have to go take my thorazine now.
- 4,064 hits
- 000 Generalities
- 100 Philosophy and psychology
- 200 Religion
- 300 Social sciences
- 400 Languages
- 500 Natural sciences & mathematics
- 600 Technology (applied sciences)
- 700 The arts
- 800 Literature & rhetoric
- 900 Geography & history
- All my secrets revealed . . .
- All copyright rights in the Dewey Decimal Classification are owned by OCLC Online Computer Library Center, Inc. ("OCLC"). DDC, Dewey and Dewey Decimal Classification are registered trademarks/service marks of OCLC.
%d bloggers like this: